Saturday, October 16, 2010

{boots}

One of my biggest pet peeves this time of year is boot shopping. I have 50/50 luck. If I search and try on several pairs, I usually can go to the mall or to Marshall's and come home with a pair of boots that fits perfectly in an afternoon.

One frustration I have is that some boots are cut really narrow across the calves. If I look for a wide width boot, it fits really well in the calves, but not in the foot. You see, my feet are actually quite narrow. I wear a 9.5 to 10, and generally wear a medium width, sometimes a narrow. Not all curvy girls have wide feet.
I found some really pretty boots online to share with you from One Stop Plus. What I noticed right off the bat is that while you can buy extra wide widths, you can also get medium widths, so they will fit nicely everywhere.

Some favorites:











....and don't forget rain boots! Here are some from One Stop Plus. I love rain boots and have a pair I scored for $6 on the Target clearance last year. They are black and white polka dots with a fuchsia lining. Check there first for budget-friendly pair. I saw some cute zebra ones there just the other day!

I love these plaid ones, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments with us! How are YOU embracing your curves?