Saturday, December 4, 2010

{the shrug}

The shrug is back and it is on hangers in boutiques across the nation again this season. It's an item I never used to like. My first shrug came from Fashion to Figure. I've shown it to you before. It is so versatile. Add a sequined tank underneath to jazz it up or a plain tank underneath with jeans and boots and you're ready to go.

Here are my favorites:


$38


Wide sleeve shrug from Avenue
$34.90

Add a pop of color with this shrug from Lane Bryant
$59.50

I adore this one with sequins from Fashion to Figure
$24


This open cardigan from NY & CO is 50% off today.
$22.47


Belting the shrug adds a nice touch to dress it down.



These basics from Overstock.com will be staples in your wardrobe.
$27.49

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments with us! How are YOU embracing your curves?