Friday, January 28, 2011

A Must Read

I apologize for my lack of posting much of the week. I have been getting ready for a Trunk Show at a local boutique. For those who don't know me from my other blog, I have a jewelry line called Loubird Handmade. I will be here in the Rochester area at a Webster boutique called Vintage Bliss from noon to 3:30 tomorrow with my entire line.



I will be back posting daily next week. Before I go, I want to pass along a book recommendation. I just finished a book called Size Sexy: How to Look Good, Feel Good and Be Happy At Any Size. It is by Stella Ellis, a  curvy model for Jean-Paul Gaultier.

I would love to talk to Ellis someday and, if possible, have her do an interview with us here at The Embrace Your Curves Project. I loved her book because she really epitomizes the idea of embracing our bodies, loving ourselves, and realizing that one can be healthy and beautiful even if we're not skinny girls.

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments with us! How are YOU embracing your curves?