Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Accentuate the Positive: Stripes

Do you have beautiful curves? If you've got them, flaunt them. Embrace those curves with stripes. I wear horizontal stripes often. Unless you're wearing them in a wide-striped, ill-fitting dress, stripes are a definite DO in most cases.


Our Favorites:



Horizontal stripes and punchy colors look great with jeans. From Faith 21.
$8.80




The striped cardigan is very chic, too!
From Torrid, $21.97




With heels and a fitted black cardigan, this tulle skirt from eShakti would look great on you!
$44.95




I tried this rayon poncho on at Chico's and with black leggings and boots, it looks stunning.
$39.99




I would absolutely wear this one with jeans.
$34.50




I have this one from Lands' End. A head's up--I find that a large is a very good fit for me in their tops, as they run quite a bit bigger than other places. It's cute with jeans and a tank.

$14.99-19.99


I recently tried on this tunic by Style & Co. at Macy's. It doesn't cling and is really figure flattering.
$39.99


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments with us! How are YOU embracing your curves?